In 2020, the new type of coronavirus pneumonia swept the world, having a huge impact on the world, and costing many people's lives. Under this severe situation, public health investment and its importance have increased, and the demand for masks, protective equipment, and disinfection products has increased sharply.
As an accessory to sterile bottles, the market demand for emulsion pumps is growing rapidly. How to choose the right Lotion Dispenser Pump is very important.
1. Choose according to the compatibility of emulsion pump raw materials and liquid
Must be able to pass the conformance test.
Second, choose according to the output range of the pump
Before the final product is put on the market, there is a consumer survey link, and basically there will be a preliminary recommended usage. According to this usage amount, you can choose the specifications of the emulsion pump, or extract the number of integer pumps to the recommended usage amount. General: Recommended usage = (1-2) * pump output.
For example, if the recommended dosage is 1.0 ml/time, you can choose a 1.0 ml/time lotion pump, or choose a 0.5 ml/time lotion dispenser pump.
Three, choose according to the final packaging form
After confirming the packaging capacity, select the specifications of the lotion pump according to the packaging capacity and the expected use times. The general use of packaging is 100-300 times.
Example 1: A 100 ML bottle has been confirmed. The size of the selected lotion dispenser pump can be 1.0 ml/time, which is used about 100 times, or the size of the selected lotion dispenser pump can be 0.5 ml/time, which is used about 200 times.
Example 2: A 500 ML bottle has been confirmed. The size of the selected lotion dispenser pump can be 2.0 ml/time, which is about 250 times used, or the size of the selected lotion dispenser pump can be 3.5 ml/time, which is used about 140 times.
Fourth, according to the size of the lotion dispenser pump and bottle
The pump and bottle mouth of the lotion dispenser are generally fitted with threaded teeth, and there are general standards in the industry. Generally, suppliers produce lotion pumps according to this standard, and customers choose lotion pumps according to this specification.
Common diameters are 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 28mm, 33mm and 38mm
The general specifications are 400,410,415.
5. Choose according to the viscosity/fluidity of the original liquid
Specific data on product solution viscosity/fluidity is available at the end of the product, but does not apply to emulsion dispenser pump manufacturers.
The beaker can usually be filled with liquid, depending on the liquid level:
1. The liquid level can be reached instantaneously without any traces of the liquid level. All emulsion dispenser pumps and derivative pumps can be used. You only need to consider the characteristics of the liquid formula to select the appropriate one.
2. The liquid level can reach the liquid level quickly, but the liquid level has slight accumulation marks. The water spray pump needs to verify its spray effect, and other emulsion dispenser pumps and derivative pumps can be used.
3. The liquid level can reach the liquid level within 1-2 seconds. The liquid level has obvious accumulation marks. It is necessary to choose suction. The elasticity of the larger emulsion dispenser pump is the first choice for high viscosity pumps, followed by the use of vacuum tanks/bottles. package.
4. There are obvious accumulation marks on the surface of the liquid, which cannot reach the horizontal state in a short time. The high viscosity of the pump also needs to be verified. The vacuum tank/bottle packaging is preferred, or the CAP packaging is selected.
5. The beaker containing the liquid material is turned upside down. The liquid material cannot be poured out in a short time. It can only be packed in a vacuum tank, or packed with lids, hoses, cans and other forms.